Searching for young talents
- Identification of young talents (target group: students, unemployed job-seekers)
- Identification of thematic challenges by companies (content of the shallenges:economics, mechanical engineering, design, informatics, biotechnology, tourism).
- Preparation of solutions to business challenges (creation of project groups with mentors and preparation of project tasks)
0 Number of young people
Number of students, pupils and unemployed, involved in solving thematic challenges.
0 Number of enterprises
Number of companies involved, which were preparing project tasks.
0 Number of solutions
Number of prepared project solutions.
- Promotional innovation events (promotion of entrepreneurship, presentation of services and PTP programmes, presentation of good practices and business networking)
- Information and general advice (consulting on the verification of business idea, consulting companies for better quality business decision-making)
- Thematic events (communication of knowledga and competences in different fields of expertise)
- Mentoring (in-depth, long-term individual work with an entrepreneur or an entrepreneurial group)
- Specialist advice (advising of experts to eliminate barriers in specific areas of expertise)
0 New companies
Number of newly registered of members during the period of operation of the Technology Park.
0 New jobs
More than 1000 jobs created in companies, according to the latest available public information.
0 Revenue generated
More than 110 million EUR of revenue generated by companies, according to the latest available public data.
- Information about news: Disseminating information on the pros and cons of new tehnologies and services related to “Industry 4.0”. A web-based tool is available with available information on providers of technology solutions, good practices, use cases, business models, and a catalogue of competencies and specialist services. (MAPPING TOOL)
- Scouting of innovations: A set of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and other providers of technological solutions that increase productivity and quality of work in companies
- SME needs/maturity assessment: diagnosing needs and readiness of the company in connection with the introduction of new technologies, providing feedback on the level of maturity and defining possible solutions.
- Development of a business model for the company: Assistance in designing a business model and searching for links to carry out activities within a network of partners.
- Access to expertise and infrastructure: Assistance in carrying out experiments and testing solutions for usefulness of use, finding suitable premises for pilot and experimental implementation, access to live laboratories, and involving stakeholders in the implemplementation.
- Mentoring: Application support for implementation of the solution – project implementation, access to finance, internationalisation, analysis, value chain design, etc.
- “Brokering/matchmaking”: Assistance in establishing direct contact and organisation of events that bring together stakeholders (solution providers – solutions seekers); access to information, exchange of experience and good practices.
- Education: Preparation of various types of training:
- professional workshops, conferences and visits of good practices
- on-line database of knowledge and data with education materials and video presentations.
- Access to funding: Access to regional, national ad EU sources of funding for access to new technologies.
- Working visits abroad– organising B2B meetings for individual needs or a group of companies.
- Networking – finding international business partners and assistance in makig contacs.
- Training– preparation and implementation of expert workshops and access to expert material for members through an electronic knowledge base.
0 Number of countries
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Croatia, Serbia, BiH
0 Number of partners
Number of signed contracts with partners from abroad.
0 Number of international projects
Number of international projects under which internationalisation services are provided.